1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
FOX HEAD EUROPE, S.L.U. is the data controller of your personal data (hereinafter the CONTROLLER) and, in its capacity as CONTROLLER, wishes to inform you that your personal data will be processed in full compliance with the laws that regulate personal data protection, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR). Consequently, we would like to explain how your personal data is collected and used:
What information do we collect? We collect personal data such as your name and surnames, telephone number, postal address and email.
We also collect the information that your web browser automatically sends us every time your visit one of our webpages in order to analyse and improve your browsing experience, and the overall quality of our services. Please see our Cookies policy for further information.
Why do we process personal data? We use the data to manage our commercial relationship with website users. The data that you provide us with is processed for the following purposes:
- 1. If you agree to us processing your data in the way explained in this Policy, we will use it to send you advertising and marketing communications via email, SMS, MMS, social media, or any other electronic or physical means that are available now or in the future. These advertising and marketing communications will always be related to our own products and services, or to those of our collaborators or suppliers, and will be carried out by the CONTROLLER. The data will also be used to carry out statistical studies.
- 2. Your personal data will also be used to process orders and requests, and to respond to queries or questions sent by users using any of the contact methods that are available to them.
- 3.To learn about user preferences, and to build user profiles to customise our services and products, and/or to be more efficient.
How long do we store your personal data for? Your data will be stored for as long as processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest. When the data is no longer needed for this purpose it will be deleted using the security measures required to guarantee the pseudonymisation, or total destruction, of the data. We will also keep your data for the fixed periods of time established by law in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Lawfulness of personal data processing. Our use and processing of the personal data you provide us with is lawful and authorised when we need this information to respond to requests for information, for platform management, the performance of e-commerce and contracts, such as sales agreements, and, where applicable, to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law. The company will take the steps needed to ensure that the personal data it collects, processes, and stores is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, and will comply with all the obligations that apply to data controllers.
Furthermore, for as long as you are our customer, we will be legally entitled to use your data to send you information about offers, promotions, products, services, circulars and campaigns which we believe may be of interest to you, on the basis of the products and services which you have contracted in the past. However, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
In all other cases, except for those described above, we will always request your consent before processing your data. Consent must be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, although this will not apply retroactively.
Data disclosure: As CONTROLLER, we guarantee that we will never disclose your personal data unless we have first obtained your specific, informed and unambiguous consent to such disclosure, or unless we are obliged to disclose it by law (for example disclosure for tax purposes or if it were necessary for the performance of a contract).
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to access your personal data and rectify them if they are incorrect, the right to data portability and erasure, and the right to restrict or object to the processing of your data.
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority, if you think your personal data are not being processed in compliance with the legislation in force. However, we urge you to contact us so we can try to resolve your concern before you make any complaint.
Contact information for exercising your rights:
FOX HEAD EUROPE, S.L.U. Postal address: C/ Canudas, P.E. Mas Blau, 13 - EL PRAT DE LLOBREGAT 08820 (BARCELONA) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.................................................. - ..................................................
2. REQUIRED AND OPTIONAL INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED BY USERS
By checking the boxes and filling in the data fields which are marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact and downloadable forms, you are giving your free, specific, and unambiguous consent to your personal data being used by the provider to fulfil your request. Boxes and fields without an asterisk are optional. You, the user, guarantee that the personal data provided are true and accurate, and that you will notify us of any changes.
All the information fields which are marked with an asterisk (*) at the website are required fields, as the information is needed to provide you with the best possible services. If you do not provide us with the information requested, we cannot guarantee that the information and services we provide will fully meet your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the laws that regulate personal data protection we, the CONTROLLER, are in full compliance with the personal data processing requirements of the GDPR which are applicable to data controllers, and in particular the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR. This Article states that personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject, and should be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
As CONTROLLER, we also guarantee that we have taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures required to implement the security measures which have been established by the GDPR to safeguard the rights and freedoms of data subjects, and that we have provided all our users with the information they need to exercise these rights and freedoms.